Stuck in the main menu of Hellpoint? Is there a fix to this bug? Lets find out.
Hellpoint – Stuck at Main Menu – How to fix
It looks like that a lot players are getting stuck in the main menu in Hellpoint and the space station with no option to launch the game whatsoever.
The developers have already addressed this issue. According to them this issue can occur when updating the build if you have an existing save games from one of the multiple old Hellpoint demos that were released in the past. So how to fix this bug?
How to fix this bug
Not only did the developers address this issue, they also suggested a fix. All you need to do is delete a couple files in your Hellpoint folder, and the cloud save system will take care of downloading your latest saved game and everything should be fine.
- Go to this location : C:\Users\ [user] \AppData\LocalLow\Cradle Games\Hellpoint
- Just replace [user] with your own user name
- Go to that location and delete everything inside that folder
- Start the game again
And that is all you need to do in order to fix this bug.
This fix has been pinned on the official Steam discussions page of Hellpoint by the developers. Click here to visit the original post.
How make AppData folder visible
The Appdata folder can be hidden for some users. Here is how to make the AppData folder visible:
- Open any folder on your PC. It can be a new folder or an existing folder.
- Click on the View option at the top of the folder window
- There you will find a setting called “Hidden items”
- Check the box beside it
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. And If you are facing problems that are not mentioned on this article then also you can comment below. We will try come out with a fix. Good luck!
That’s all folks!