Grounded Quartzite – Wondering where to find Quartzite in Grounded? Don’t worry we got you.
Grounded – Where to find Quartzite
Quartzite is a really valuable resource in Grounded. Most of you would probably discover the first use of Quartzites while trying to repair your tools. The only problem is there is no way to find a Quartzite that easily early game.
There are some steps you need to follow:
- The first time I found a Quartzite is when I was doing the “find whatever is weakening one of the lasers” mission
- In order to complete the objective you need to enter a tunnel. Here is the location of the tunnel:
- Once you reach the end of the tunnel you will notice huge chunks of Quartzites
- But you cannot take them yet
- You need to break those chunks to smaller pieces and then take them
- You need a Busting Tool to break them
- Swing your hammer few times and each chunk will break into 4-5 pieces of Quartzites
- You can farm a lot there. I came out with around x47
Now all you need to do is press the Repair button on your damaged Tools and they will be as good as new in no time.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!