Wondering how to craft a chopping tool or an axe in Grounded. This guide has all the steps.
Grounded – How to craft a Chopping Tool
How to craft an Axe
- Start by collecting Sprigs. You need x3 Sprig for this. They are very easy to find
- Then collect x2 Pebblet. These are pretty easy to find as well.
- Now the third ingredient you need to craft an axe is a Woven Fiber
- In order to craft a Woven Fiber you need to first collect Plant Fibers. They look like this:
- Once you have a Plant Fiber go to the camp or the tent that you came across at the very beginning of the game
- Inside it there is a computer which actually a is Resource Analyzer
- Select the Plant Fiber and analyze it
- Once you analyze it, Woven Fiber will appear in your Crafting menu
- Press C or you Crafting Menu
- Select the Materials tab
- Craft a Woven Fiber. You need to 3 Plant Fibers to craft one Woven Fiber
- Once you are done crafting the Woven Fiber you will notice that under the “USED IN” section “Pebblet Axe” has appeared
- Click on the Tools tab on your Crafting Menu and you will see that the Pebblet Axe is ready to be crafted
- Now that you have x3 Sprig, x2 Pebblet and x1 Woven Fiber
- Click on Craft & Equip
And that is how you craft an axe or chopping tool in Grounded. You will be needing the axe when you will be asked to “Unblock the obstructed laser.” after the “Investigate the Mysterious Machine.” task.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!