Wondering how to craft a Busting Tool in Grounded? Here is a guide to help you with that.
Grounded – How to craft a Busting Tool (Pebblet Hammer)
Busting Tool (Pebblet Hammer) – Ingredients
The ingredients required for crafting a Busting Tool or a Pebblet Hammer are :
- Sprig x 3
- Pebblet x 4
- Woven Fiber x 1
Where to find the ingredients
Sprigs are very easy to find. They are all over the map. These are just small plant stems.
A Pebblet is nothing but a really small pebble. Pebblets are one of the most common resources in the world of Grounded. So you should have no problem finding them.
- In order to craft a Woven Fiber you need to first collect Plant Fibers. They look like this:
- Once you have a Plant Fiber go to the camp or the tent that you came across at the very beginning of the game
- Inside it there is a computer which actually a is Resource Analyzer
- Select the Plant Fiber and analyze it
- Once you analyze it, Woven Fiber will appear in your Crafting menu
- Press C or you Crafting Menu
- Select the Materials tab
- Craft a Woven Fiber. You need to 3 Plant Fibers to craft one Woven Fiber
After you are done collecting all the ingredients just open your crafting menu. Open the Tools tab, there you will see that the Pebblet Hammer is sitting ready to be crafted. Hit the Craft button.
That is all you need to do in order to craft a Busting Tool in Grounded. You will be needing the Busting Tool to farm Quartzite. You need Quartzites to repair your tools.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on July 29, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.