Ghostrunner 60 FPS Cap fix – Is Ghostrunner capped at 60 frames per second for you? Don’t worry, here is a fix.
Ghostrunner – 60 FPS Cap fix – How to unlock FPS
A lot users have been complaining lately that the fps in Ghostrunner is capped at 60. No matter what they do the frames won’t go past 60.
Now this might not be a problem for regular users who are using 60hz monitors. It is the people with 144hz gaming monitors who are getting annoyed by this.
And you cannot blame them as once you get the taste of playing games at 120-144 fps on a 144hz monitor, you simply cannot go back. 60 fps starts feeling like a huge downgrade then. And considering how fast-paced the gameplay of Ghostrunner is, playing it on 144+ fps is nothing less than a treat.
How to remove the fps cap
Fortunately, there is a fix to this bug and it is fairly simple. Here are the settings you need to tweak:
- Go to the video settings and
- Turn off V-sync in game
- Set fps limit to Unlimited
If you are a Nvidia user then:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel
- Select “Manage 3D settings” from the left bar
- Click on the Program Settings tab
- Locate Ghostrunner from the drop down menu under “Select a program to customize”
- For some reason if you don’t see the game on the list then click on the Add button and another list will appear, showing all the “Recently Used” applications
- Pick Ghostrunner.
- If you are still unable spot the game then you need to add the .exe file manually then
- Just click on Browse and head over to the folder where you have installed Ghostrunner
- Select the executable file or the .exe file which in this case should be Ghostrunner.exe
- Once you have successfully added the game, set Vertical Sync to Off
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing other problems with the game then try checking out our other guides on Ghostrunner. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 28, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.