Just like The Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint also features a wide variety of emotes. The emotes here may not be as expressive as in Fortnite, but they get the job done. Now when you drop in the game for the first time you won’t be able to use emotes immediately. You will have to equip them. Here is how to do it.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint – How to Emote
How to use emotes in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- While in-game press ESC on your keyboard to open the Character Menu
- Now click on the seventh icon at the top which is the Identity tab
- Under the Identity tab you will see the Emote Wheel
- There a total of seven slots. Which means you can house 7 emotes at a time on the Emote Wheel
- Click on an empty slot
- The list of emotes will appear. Some are available while the rest are locked
- Select one that is unlocked and then press Spacebar or your equip key to equip it
- Now close the menu
- Press your Emote Wheel key on your keyboard. If you want to change your Emote Wheel key then you can change it from Key Bindings in the Settings menu.
- Click on the emote you want to use
- And you will see your character performing that emote
Remember that some emotes can be unlocked by playing the game but for the rest you need to purchase them with Premium currency, which means real money. Sadly, a lot high quality emotes are locked behind the pay wall.
Liked the guide? Let us know in the comment section below whether this guide has helped you or not.
Check out some other Ghost Recon Breakpoint guides:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – How to change weapon and gear skin
- How to increase stamina
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Game taking too long to load
- Error Code Mountain – 00700
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Performance guide
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – How to open locked red light doors
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 4, 2019
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.