You can change the different attachments of your weapons in Ghost Recon Breakpoint just like Division 2. The game allows you to change stuff like magazine, muzzle, scope, barrel, etc, of your weapons. Here is how to do it.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint – How to change weapon attachments
The process is pretty simple and straightforward. If you just got an attachment for your weapon then here how you can apply it:
- Press L or whatever your loadout key is to open your Loadout screen
- Now bring your mouse point on your weapon
- Press G or whatever your edit key is to ‘Edit in Gunsmith‘
- On the right side of the screen you will see all the attachments of the weapon that can be customized
- Click on the attachment you want to change
- A complete list of available attachments will appear
- If you want to know whether the attachment you are about to select is an upgrade or downgrade from your current attachment, then just bring your mouse pointer on the attachment and you will be able to see the stats
- Select the one that suits your gun the best
Check out some other Ghost Recon Breakpoint guides:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – How to change weapon and gear skin
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Game taking too long to load
- Error Code Mountain – 00700
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 3, 2019
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.