So the Season 4 Battle Pass of the Battle Royale mode in Fortnite is about to get released and here is what Epic Games has to say about it. If you want you can check out the Update v.4.0 Patch notes here.
Fortnite Season 4 Battle Pass Overview
When you buy the Season 4 Battle Pass, you’ll instantly unlock a batch of great in-game rewards. As you play during the season, you unlock a series of reward tiers. The more you play, the more you unlock.
This Season we have some extra set of Challenges that lets you unlock some extra stuff in the game. Here are the New Set of Challenges of Season 4.
Okay so these are called BLOCKBUSTER CHALLENGES and here is the list of the challenges.
The Carbide Challenges allow you to unlock an awesome Pick axe and a Skin once you reach Level 65 in Season 4.
Not willing to buy the Season 4 Battle Pass? Don’t worry. Epic has released a set of challenges for the Free Pass users as well.
Season 4 Week 1 Challenges
Here are the challenges for the first week of Season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 500 damage [5 Stars]
- Search chests in Haunted Hills – 7 chests [5 Stars]
- Use a Port-a-fort – 1 [5 Stars]
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters – 8 letters [5 Stars]
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town [10 Stars]
- Pistol Eliminations – 3 eliminations [10 Stars]
- Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory – 3 opponents [10 Stars]
New Battle Bundle
Battle Pass + 25 Tiers (2800 V-Bucks)
Includes access to the Battle Pass and instantly unlocks your next 25 tiers, all at a 40% discount.
How to buy the Battle Pass?
- Launch Fortnite
- Select Battle Royale
- Navigate to the Battle Pass Tab
- Purchase either the Battle Pass or the Battle Bundle
Click here to convert .replay files to .mp4 in Fortnite
That’s all folks!