The Coiled Captors DLC is finally out. It is the very first DLC for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and it has brought plenty of additions and changes in the game.
Coiled Captors offers a replayable dungeon challenge, a brand new boss known as, “Chums”, and brand new Legendary Weapons and Gear. Chums is an elder god, who has lost all sense of self and devolved into a rampaging beast after being trapped within a seawarg’s body for centuries. Your job is to put this mad god out of his misery.
But as we all know, along with new and exciting stuff, DLCs bring a lot of errors and bugs and well. It has been only a few minutes after the launch of Coiled Captors, and a bug has already surfaced.
It looks like players are facing a bug when they are trying to start Coiled Captors, where they are getting a message that says: CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE – To play this content, you need to purchase it.
Now, this makes sense for people who don’t have the Season Pass or the DLC. Strangely, this is even happening to people who have the Chaotic Great edition of the game.
So, is there a fix for this bug?
How to fix “Content Not Available” Bug in Coiled Captors
The fix is quite simple. Here is what you need to do:
- If you are experiencing the bug, just go ahead and quit the game
- Quit Epic Games Launcher as well. Check Task Manager to make sure that the process is not running
- Now launch Epic Games Launcher
- Go to the Store, and click on the Coiled Captors page
- Once the page open, scroll down, and you should see “Add-On: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Coiled Captors”
- Click on “In Library” below it, and you should land in your EGL libary
- Launch Wonderlands from there
- Now go back to Dreamveil Overlook, and you should be able to play the DLC now
That is exactly what I did to fix the bug. Try it, and let me know.
That is all I have for “How to fix “Content Not Available” Bug in Coiled Captors”. For more guides on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on April 22, 2022
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.