Firefighting Simulator multiplayer not working – Experiencing issues related to the Multiplayer mode in Firefighting Simulator? Here are some fixes suggested by the developers.
Firefighting Simulator – Multiplayer not working – How to fix
The developers are already aware of the fact that many players are experiencing issues with the multiplayer game mode when trying to play with friends via Steam Invite. And they have recommended some steps to troubleshoot the multiplayer issues. Here they are
How to fix the Multiplayer issues
Please try the following workaround for now:
- Please select “Multiplayer” in the lobby screen, where you can see the four fire fighters (instead of “Steam Invite Only”).
- If you want to play with a Steam friend, please invite him via the Steam Client:
– Open the Steam friend list
– Click on your friend and select “Invite into lobby”
- If other players join your multiplayer lobby in the meantime, you can remove them from the lobby via the kick function.
Try to work with this until the developers come out with a permanent. They have already confirmed that they are trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on November 17, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.