Finite Impactor God Roll – The Witch Queen has to be one of the best expansions of Destiny 2, since Forsaken. Not only is the Campaign extremely engaging and filled with awesome lore. But the extra content that has arrived with the update, is pretty noteworthy, as well.
The Season of the Risen has brought are a huge collection of new Exotics, a ton of new powerful Legendary weapons, and many more. Every Destiny 2 player is out there, enjoying the awesome update.
Anyway, the first Iron Banner of the Season of the Risen has already kicked off, and I am loving it. If you ask me, the Iron Forerunner armor set looks fascinating.
Coming to the main topic, the Finite Impactor is probably the best weapon you can get from the first Iron Banner of Witch Queen, and I think everyone should farm for it. Speaking about the Finite Impactor, it is a 140 RPM Hand Cannon with the Magazine Size of 10. The weapon is an Adaptive Frame, and kinda feels like the Palindrome. But, in no way, it is better than the Pali. That is what I think personally.
But first, you should know what is the God Roll for Finite Impactor. Let’s check that out.
Finite Impactor God Roll for PvP
Now, people who would be farming, are most probably going to farm for a PvP God Roll. The idea of a God Roll can be different for different people. If you ask me, then a Finite Impator PvP God Roll should be:
- Sight: Sureshot HCS – Gives +9 Range, +5 Aim Assistance, -9 Stability
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds – Gives you more Range, and counters the -9 Stability from Sureshot HCS
- Trait #1: Killing Wind – Grants a whopping +20 Range, +50 Mobility, +40 Handling, after you eliminate an opponent
- Trait #2: Iron Reach – To get more Range. Most of the other Traits on this slot, are pretty lackluster
- Origin Trait: Skulking Wolf – I don’t think there is a better perk than this, for Iron Banner, at the moment. You completely disappear from the radar of your opponents
- Masterwork: Range – Duh!
- Mod: Icarus Grip
Finite Impactor God Roll for PvE
If you ask me, this is not a great weapon for PvE. There are way better weapons for crowd cleanup, than the Finite Impactor. Anyway, the idea of a God Roll can be different for different people. If you ask me, then a Finite Impator PvE God Roll should be:
- Sight: Fastdraw HCS – We don’t need a lot of range in PVE. This gives +14 Handling, +5 Aim Assistance, +5 Stability
- Magazine: Flared Magwell – Greatly increases the Reload Speed
- Trait #1: Killing Wind – Since, getting Final Blows in PvE is pretty easy, this trait grants +20 Range, +50 Mobility, +40 Handling, after you eliminate an opponent
- Trait #2: Multikill Clip – This is the best PvE trait on this slot
- Origin Trait: Suros Synergy – Skulking Wolf is useless in PvE
- Masterwork: Reload Speed
- Mod: Backup Mag / Minor Spec
How to get the Finite Impactor
After unlocking the weapon by progressing in the “What We Survive” Iron Banner Quest, you can get the Finite Impactor from Iron Banner Engrams, that you can obtain by exchanging 20 Iron Banner Tokens, from Lord Saladin, at The Tower.
But the problem is, the drop rate of Finite Impactor is extremely low. After spending close to 600 Tokens, I managed to get only 2.
Overall, the Finite Impactor is a really great weapon for Crucible. In fact, I am also seeing people use this in Trials, as well. I don’t think, this is going to replace the S-Tier Hand Cannon, that are already in the game. But, this is a nice addition to the Energy Slot, if you ask me.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 17, 2022