Fierce Deity Armor Location TOTK – The Fierce Deity armor is one of the best armor sets to exist in Zelda’s Tears of the Kingdom, and there are mainly two ways by which you can acquire it; you can either use the Majora’s Mask Set Link Amiibo to get the Fierce Deity Set instantly, or you might choose to go the other way.
If you’re wondering how to make that happen, you’ve come to the right place!
Fierce Deity Armor Location in Zelda TOTK
The armor set is divided into three primary parts, Fierce Deity Boots, Armor, and Mask. A collection of all three would render for the set to be complete, and here’s how you could get your hands on each of those individually.
Fierce Deity Boots
These can be acquired relatively easily because they can be found in one of the areas that can be accessed quite early from the storyline point of view. Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Go to the lookout landing and start heading southwest to the lake above mount daphnes. Here are the coordinates for the same: (-1101, -0465, 0063).
- Once you’re here, move towards the centre of the lake by using the wooden bridge and then jump into the ancient tree stump.
- It’ll be a steep fall; use your glider to survive it!
- Make your way towards the bottom of the cave.
- You’ll find one vine-blocked path near the bottom and another leading nowhere.
- Slice the vines and head into the next room.
- Past the vines, locate a chamber with a big root and climb to the top of it.
- Once here, you’ll be required to cut some more vines, after which you’ll be rewarded with a shrine containing the Fierce Deity Boots!
Fierce Deity Armor
To get the Fierce Deity Armor, here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Travel to Akkala Citadel Ruins, next to a fast travel point (Domizuin Shrine). The coordinates are: (3282, 1503, 0417).
- Enter the ruins following the image below (ADD) and look towards your right.
- Locate a small hole and crouch and walk through it.
- You’ll find yourself in a hidden room; once there, find another hole and drop into it.
- Once there, you’ll find a chest containing the Fierce Deity Armor!
Fierce Deity Mask
And for the final piece of equipment that you’ll need to complete the set, the Fierce Deity Mask here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Head to Skull Lake, which can be located towards the top right of the map (Coordinates: 3322, 3418, 0191). You can use Ulri mountain skyview tower to glide towards the skull lake, as close as possible.
- There’ll be mountains around the lake; make it to the top of one and glide again towards the centre of Skull Lake.
- Once here, you’ll notice a tower at the center. Make it to the top of the same. Also, you might need some stamina-restoring food as you make it to the top, make sure you’ve got some!
- Once you’ve reached the top of the tower, dive in and use your glider to survive the fall. Once at the bottom, make your way through the cave.
- You’ll find some breakable rocks inside; destroy them with a rock-fused weapon or bomb arrows, anything you’re comfortable with.
- You’ll stumble upon some enemies here and defeat them. However, you don’t need to battle Stalnox, the Giant Skeleton boss you’ll see. You can walk away from this fight, so why bother?
- However, if you’ve accidentally engaged with it, you can easily defeat it by shooting its eye out with an arrow while hitting it repeatedly.
- Once you finish this, go up to the shrine; you’ll find your Fierce Deity Mask there.
You’ve now acquired all three parts of the set, completing the Fierce Deity set, and that’s all there is to know about the same.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out our other guides on Zelda Tears of Kingdom. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 24, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.