Wondering how you can get hold of the Marlin Fish in Doraemon Story of Seasons? Here is how to catch it.
Doraemon Story of Seasons – How to catch Marlin fish
Remember, you can catch the Marlin Fish from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the Morning only during the Summer Season. So you might have to wait for a while if the timing is not right. Lets go ahead with the guide. The steps to catch the Marlin Fish are as follows:
Marlin Fish Requirements: Summer Season, Morning – 6.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- Make sure it is the Summer Season
- Check you time and make sure it is somewhere between 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Begin fishing
- Get some Fine Groundbait for the Marlin Fish as it will only increase your chances
- Get the upgraded fishing rod
- Throw the bait in the ocean
- You will see a prominent and big shadow coming towards your fish hook. That is how you know it is the Marlin Fish
- The Marlin Fish will take the bait
- You’ve successfully captured it
- Take it back to Cooper and proceed with the cutscene
During the fishing session you might end up catching plenty of Sea Bass. Be patient and you shall get what you are looking for.
Remember to give the Marlin Fish to Cooper as he will give it to Sandy as a bribe. If you give the fish directly to Sandy then you will lose your Marlin Fish.
And that is how to get the Marlin Fish in Doraemon Story of Seasons.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 23, 2019
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.