Different Times God Roll – Season 21, the Season of the Deep, has finally arrived in Destiny 2. It has also brought new exotics, seasonal activities, a dungeon, and, of course, a bunch of Legendary weapons. This season has seen the release of Taken-theme weapons, and Different Times is one of them. But unlike the Rapacious Appetite, which is an SMG, Different Times is a 540 RPM Strand Pulse Rifle, with a Magazine Size of 34.
Let us quickly take a glance at the stats of Different Times:
- Impact: 23
- Range: 28
- Stability: 39
- Handling: 18
- Reload speed: 28
- Aim Assistance: 75
- Zoom: 17
- Airborne Effectiveness: 18
- Recoil: 52
Different Times is the first Strand Pulse Rifle of the game and is quite good, to be honest, both for PvP and PvE. It is a 540 RPM Pulse Rifle, and that archetype is currently in the meta. With that being said, here are the PvP and PvE God rolls for Different Times.
Different Times God Roll – PvP
In my opinion, here are the best perks on Different Times for PvP in Destiny 2:
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling (+10 Range)
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds (+5 Range and +10 Stability).
- Trait #1: Moving Target (There isn’t any other PvP perk on this column)
- Trait #2: Headseeker (One of the best PvP perks for Pulse Rifle, atm)
- Origin Trait: Unsated Hunger
- Masterwork: Range
- Mod: Counterbalance Stock (To make the recoil more manageable)
Different Times God Roll – PvE
Not really sure about the potency of Pulse Rifles in Season 21, as there are no Champion Mods tied to Pulse Rifles this season. But if you still want a PvE God Roll, here are the Rolls you should be targeting on Different Times:
- Barrel: Smallbore (+7 Range, +7 Stability)
- Magazine: Flared Magwell (+15 Reload Speed, +5 Stability)
- Trait #1: Subsistence (Refills 10% of the magazine from reserves on an elimination)
- Trait #2: Hatchling (Will pair perfectly with any Strand build)
- Origin Trait: Unsated Hunger
- Masterwork: Handling (The Handling on this weapon is really underwhelming)
- Mod: Minor Spec
Those were the God Rolls for Different Times. Now, let us glance over how you can obtain this weapon.
How to get the Different Time Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2
To get this weapon, you can either grind the current seasonal activities, Deep Dive and Salvage, or unlock it by simply completing the challenge ‘Deep weapons focusing’. You can track this objective from the seasonal challenge. Once you have done this, focusing on the Different Times will require 3,000 Glimmer and 4 Deep Engrams.
That pretty much sums up all we had on Different Times God Rolls. Stay tuned with us for further updates!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 29, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.