Even though, Capcom has done a very good job in optimizing Devil May Cry 5; some players are still facing some performance issues here and there.
Fortunately, most of the issues regarding fps drops, lag, and stuttering can be easily fixed with some small tweaks. But there are some issues that require special attention.
A lot of players have been reporting lately that they are witnessing an error called ‘DevilMayCry5.exe – Fatal Application Error’ in Devil May Cry 5 which is causing the game to crash.
Here is how to fix the DevilMayCry5.exe – Fatal Application error in Devil May Cry 5 :
Devil May Cry 5 (DMC) – How To Fix DevilMayCry5.exe Fatal Application Exit Error
How To Fix DevilMayCry5.exe Fatal Application Exit Error in Devil May Cry 5 Method #1
- Dowload Windows Media Player Codec Pack and install it. You can download the codec pack from here. A lot of cutscenes in Devil May Cry 5 use the basic Windows Media Player Codec for playback.
How To Fix DevilMayCry5.exe Fatal Application Exit Error in Devil May Cry 5 Method #2
- If you are using the Nvidia v419.35 graphics driver, then roll back your driver to v399.07
You are good to go!
- Click here for The Division 2 lag fix
- Click here for Devil May Cry 5 crash on startup fix
- Check your ping in Apex Legends
- Click here know how to mute players in Apex Legends
- Click here to display FPS counter in Apex Legends
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 12, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.