Looking for the Trove Guardian or Knight but couldn’t find him on Moon? Well, he changes his location every week. So lets see where his location is this week.
Destiny 2 – Trove Guardian location this week – October 29-November 4, 2019
What is a Trove Guardian?
The Trove Guardian is a Hive Knight that was introduced to Destiny 2 with the Shadowkeep update or Season of the Undying. His body is red in color and carries a huge sword just like a Hive Knight. I am not sure how else should I describe him, other than a Red Hive Knight.
He was first seen at Anchor of Light on Moon and we all thought that the location was his permanent spot. But we soon found out that he keeps on changing his location every week but it is always going to be somewhere on Moon.
Where is the Trove Guardian today?
This week the Trove Guardian is at Hellmouth on Moon. Here is his exact location:
Start by spawning at Sorrow’s Harbor and make your way towards Hellmouth. Do not spawn at the Sanctuary as the location is quite far from there. The area where the Trove Guardian spawns at Hellmouth is just next to the location where the Witches Ritual public event arrives.
Trove Guardian Location last week
Anchor of Light
Check out some other Destiny 2 guides:
- Ascendant Challenge location this week
- How to get Assassin’s Cowl
- Destiny 2 – How to get Peregrine Greaves
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Upgrade Module
- How to get Huckleberry Catalyst
- Destiny 2 – How to get Eriana’s Vow
- How to get Mindbender’s Ambition
That’s all folks!