The Season Of The Drifter update dropped today for Destiny 2 and we have to say that the update is pretty impressive. The update mainly focuses on the Gambit Mode. We got 3 new Gambit games modes. The Gambit Prime, Private Gambit and The Reckoning.
Now, you will notice that every other mode is unlocked for you when you first get into the game except for the “The Reckoning” game mode. If you take your mouse pointer over it you will see a message pop up. Where it says “All fireteam members must hold a Weak Synthesizer“. To unlock the “The Reckoning” mode you need the Weak Synthesizer. Here is a guide that will tell you how to obtain the Weak Synthesizer and Unlock The Reckoning game mode:
Destiny 2 – Steps To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode Step #1
- Visit Drifter on the Tower at the Annex
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode Step #2
- Claim the “Who are you?” Quest Step from the Drifter
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode Step #3
- Claim a Prime Bounty from the Drifter to complete the fist step of the “Who are you?” Quest Step
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode Step #4
- After claiming a Prime Bounty your Quest Step will change it’s name to “User Testing” and you will be asked to complete a Gambit Prime bounty. So play a game of Gambit Prime and complete any Gambit Prime bounty.
Destiny 2 – How To Unlock The Reckoning Game Mode Step #5
- After completing a Gambit Prime Bounty just return to the Drifter and he will give you the Weak Synthesizer
Now that you have got the Weak Synthesizer, you can now access The Reckoning game mode.
That’s all folks!