The Season of the Undying or Shadowkeep or is finally here. And we all know that a new season means new Pinnacle weapons. But this time there are no Pinnacle Weapons. Instead, there are Ritual Weapons.
We are taking a look at Exit Strategy here, the Gambit Ritual Weapon, and how to get it.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep – How to get Exit Strategy – Gambit Ritual (Pinnacle) Weapon
What are Ritual Weapons?
Pinnacle weapons has been changed to Ritual Weapons in Season of the Undying. Bungie mentioned that every time they released new Pinnacle weapons, they ended up being extremely powerful in PvP and as well as in PvE because of their special perks. Take Recluse and Mountaintop for example. So the newly added Ritual Weapons will no longer have special perks and will instead be curated rolls.
How to get Exit Strategy?
The process is pretty straightforward but if you are new to Destiny 2 then let me tell you that you can get all your Gambit Pinnacle or Ritual Weapon quests from The Drifter. So go to The Drifter and claim the Legendary Quest known as Clean Getaway. Here are the quest steps:
- SMG Multikills – 150
- Medals earned in Gambit and Gambit Prime – 125
- Earn points by defeating enemies and sending Blockers in Gambit to fill the Points Scored bar to 100%.
New to Destiny 2? Here are some useful Destiny 2 guides:
- Destiny 2 – How to get Edgewise
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Randy’s Throwing Knife
- How to farm Mod Components easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Eriana’s Vow
That’s all folks!