The Season of Opulence just hit Destiny 2 and we have to say that it has brought some pretty good amount of content. By now you probably know that whenever a major update arrives in Destiny 2, it brings new Exotics. The Season 7 is no different.
Here is a list of the new Exotic weapons and armor that you can get in Destiny 2 with guides to obtain them:
Destiny 2 Season 7 – All Season Of Opulence Exotics And How To Get Them
List of all season of opulence exotic weapons and armor in Destiny 2
Tarrabah is an Exotic SMG in Destiny 2. The perks of the Tarrabah are as follows:
- Ravenous Beast: This weapon stores power when dealing or receiving damage. Once full, hold reload to unleash the beast
Bottomless Appetite: Dealing continuous damage extends the duration of Ravenous Beast
How to get the Tarrabah
The Tarrabah can be only obtained from the Crown of Sorrows raid as it is a raid drop.
The Truth is an exotic rocket launcher in Destiny 2. The perks of the Truth as as follows:
- Prototype Trueseeker: This weapon’s rockets locks onto targets when aiming down sights
- Grenades and Horseshoes: Projectiles will detonate when they are within close proximity of their targets
How to get the Truth
The Truth can be only obtained from the Truth Exotic Quest.
The Peregrine Greaves are new Exotic armor for Titan legs. The unique perk of the Peregrine Greaves is as follows:
- Peregrine Strike: All shoulder charge abilities deal bonus damage when activated in the air
How to get Peregrine Greaves
It is a completely random drop. So keep playing with your Titan to increase your chances.
The Khepri’s Sting is a new Exotic armor for Hunter arms. The unique perk of the Khepri’s Sting is as follows:
- Touch of Venom: Gain invisibility after crouching in place for a short time. Melee attacking an enemy from behind while invisible delivers 4x damage. Melee attacks apply a lingering damage effect
How to get the Khepri’s Sting
It is a completely random drop. So keep playing with your Hunter to increase your chances.
The Astrocyte Verse is an Exotic Warlock helmet. The unique perk of the Astrocyte Verse is as follows:
- Move to Survive: Temporary increase to Recovery on Blink
How to get the Astrocyte Verse
It is a completely random drop. So keep playing with your Warlock to increase your chances.
You are good to go!
Check out our other Destiny 2 guides:
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on June 5, 2019
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.