Wondering where to find more Upgrade Modules in Destiny 2? Don’t worry we got you.
Destiny 2 – How to get Upgrade Modules
What is an Upgrade Module?
An Upgrade Module is a new kind of resource that has been introduced in Destiny 2 from the Shadowkeep update or the Season of the Undying. A collection of different resources that can be used for gear and weapon infusion.
Where to find Upgrade Modules?
It hasn’t been long since the launch of Shadowkeep, so it is hard to list all the sources from where to can get Upgrade Modules at this moment. But from what we have learnt so far, there are plenty of ways of getting Upgrade Modules. Here are all the sources:
You can get Upgrade Modules from the newly introduced Destiny 2 Season Pass. You get three Upgrade Modules immediately after levelling your pass to Level 2. Both Premium user and free users will get it. The more you level up you Season Pass, the more Upgrade Modules you are going to obtain.
You can also get Upgrade Modules from Banshee-44. There are two ways of getting Upgrade Modules from Banshee-44.
- Weekly Bounties – Weekly Gunsmith bounties will now give you Upgrade Modules upon completion.
- Direct Purchase – You can also purchase Upgrade Modules directly from Banshee. But you do require Legendary Shards, Enhancement Cores, Glimmer and other resources to purchase them.
We will update this article as soon as we find more ways to farm Upgrade Modules.
New to Destiny 2? Here are some useful Destiny 2 guides:
- Destiny 2 – How to get Edgewise
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Randy’s Throwing Knife
- How to farm Mod Components easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Eriana’s Vow
- Destiny 2 – How to get Exit Strategy
That’s all folks!