Destiny 2 Traveler’s Chosen Exotic Sidearm – Wondering how can you get the Traveler’s Chosen in Destiny 2? Don’t worry we got you.
Destiny 2 – How to get Traveler’s Chosen Exotic Sidearm
Traveler’s Chosen – Exotic Description
The Traveler’s Chosen is an Sidearm in Destiny 2. It is a Kinetic Sidearm which means it will go to your primary slot. It is one of the Exotics that are a part of the Season 11 or Season of Arrivals in Destiny 2. This is the Exotic version of the already existing Traveler’s Chosen sidearm. But that is just of the Basic rarity.
Maybe because they are not in a position to go against the other types of weapons that are ruling the meta. I do not have much information about how the weapon performs at the moment. We will have to wait for the weapon to arrive.
The Traveler’s Chosen is a 300 RPM Sidearm with a Magazine size of 15.
How to get the Traveler’s Chosen (Exotic)
The quest is called “Evacuation: Io“. Here are the quest step or objectives :
- Evacuation: Io – Meet Asher on Io and tell him Zavala has ordered him to evacuate.
- Observer Effect – Help Asher investigate the Pyramid’s influence on Io:
Collect a sample from Taken Phalanx Barrism in Lost Sector: Sanctum of Bones located in the Rupture close to Asher Mir.
Investigate the chest in Sanctum of Bones.
Collect Traces of Corruption by defeating Taken on Io.
- Into the Pyramidion – Complete the Pyramidion strike, and collect Scan Traces by defeating Vex anywhere on Io.
- Double Blind – Complete the adventure “Unexpected Guests (Heroic)” to learn what’s behind the spike in Taken activity.
- Fleischman-Aschheim Axiom – Return to Asher with your findings.
- Evacuation: Titan – Meet Sloane on Titan and tell her Zavala’s concerns.
- Clearing the Decks
Defeat Hive Knight Dek-Thra in Lost Sector: Methane Flush located in Siren’s Watch near Commander Sloane.
Open the chest in Methane Flush.
- Asset Interception – Open chests protected by Hive Ultras in the Solarium and Festering Halls to claim their Golden Age tech.
- Be the Wall – Complete the strike “Savathûn’s Song,” and defeat Hive Ogres, Wizards, and Knights on Titan to collect Tech Fragments.
- The Will of a Titan – Return to Sloane with your report.
- Report to Zavala – Return to Zavala for further instructions.
- Evacuation: Mercury – Meet Brother Vance on Mercury and tell him Zavala has ordered him to evacuate.
- A Shattered Future – Complete strike “A Garden World” and defeat Hydras, Minotaurs, and Cyclopses on Mercury to collect Timeline Fractures.
- In His Footsteps – Complete strike “Tree of Probabilities” and defeat Cabal on Mercury to collect Traces of Osiris.
- A Disciple’s Plea – Complete the adventure “Bug in the System (Heroic).”
- Better Days Ahead – Return to Vance with your findings.
- Evacuation: Mars – Meet Ana Bray on Mars and tell her Zavala has ordered her to evacuate.
- Signs of Life – Investigate Mindlab: Rasputin for a signal from Rasputin.
- Recycled Components – Defeat bosses in Escalation Protocol to collect pieces of Rasputin’s shattered frame.
- Signal Shielding – Complete the adventure “Deathly Tremors (Heroic)” to stop the Hive interference.
- Force Reboot – Return to Ana with your findings.
- Report to Zavala – Return to Zavala in the Tower.
Lets take a look at the perks and rolls of the Traveler’s Chosen (Exotic):
- Intrinsic Perk – Gathering Light : Each final blow with this weapon grants a stack of Gathering Light (Guardian defeats add 3 stacks), to consume stacks, granting melee, grenade, and class ability energy based on the number of stacks.
- Sight – Quickdot SAS
- Magazine – Armor-piercing Rounds
- Trait – Gift of the Traveler : Each stack of Gathering Light improves this weapon’s reload, handling, and target acquisition.
- Stock – Short-action Stock
Traveler’s Chosen – Exotic Catalyst
At this moment we do not have much information about the Traveler’s Chosen Catalyst. But what we do know is that the catalyst upgrades the Traveler’s Chosen to a Masterwork. Which means it will generate Orbs on multikills. And the weapon also gains a tracker that displays the number of enemies defeated with it at the same time.
The extra perks that come with the catalyst is still unknown. But I am sure that the full description about the catalyst will be out soon.
This article is still being updated…
- Check out our Witherhoard Catalyst guide!
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on July 9, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.