Season 7 or the Season Of Opulence has finally arrived in Destiny 2 and it has brought a ton of exciting content to the game. There is a new raid, new exotics, new gear, etc. One of the most exciting part of this update is obviously the addition of new Pinnacle Weapons. The Crucible, The Gambit, The Vanguard, all three modes got new Pinnacle weapons with this Season 7 update.
There is no denying that all three pinnacle weapons look very exciting. But the one that everyone is excited about the most is obviously the Crucible Pinnacle weapon, Revoker. So you are definitely here to know how to unlock it right? Here is how to get the Revoker Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2:
Destiny 2 – How To Get The Revoker Sniper Rifle – Season 7 Crucible Pinnacle Weapon Guide
What is The Revoker in Destiny 2?
The Revoker is the new Crucible Pinnacle weapon of Season 7 or the Season of Opulence in Destiny 2. It is basically a Sniper Rifle that goes into your Kinetic or Primary slot. Bungie is calling it an Aggressive Sniper Rifle. Why ‘Aggressive’ you ask? Well it is because of the unique perk that the Revoker has.
The perk is called Reverse of Fortune and it states that if you miss a shot with the Revoker then that bullet will be returned to the magazine after a short duration. So you can tell from the perk that Bungie is asking you to be aggressive with this sniper rifle and not be afraid of taking risky shots. This is going to change a lot of things in the Crucible because till now most of the sniper rifle players in the Crucible did nothing but hold a spot and try to land shots. the Revoker might clearly add a new dimension to Destiny 2 PvP.
How to get The Revoker Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2 Step #1
- Visit Lord Shaxx on the Tower
How to get The Revoker Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2 Step #2
- Look under Pursuits and you will see a new Quest Step called In Your Sights. Acquire it
How to get The Revoker Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2 Step #3
- Now open your Director and click on the Pursuits Tab. Yes you won’t find your quests in your inventory anymore as there is new Pursuit tab now
How to get The Revoker Sniper Rifle in Destiny 2 Step #4
- You will then see all the Quests that you already have. Just search for the In Your Sights quest step and bring your mouse pointer on it
In order to get the Revoker you need to:
- Land 300 Final Blows on Guardians with a sniper rifle inside the Crucible playlist
- Get 50 Precision kills or headshots with a sniper rifle inside the Crucible playlist
- Earn 3500 Glory points inside Competitive Crucible
Many players tend to mistake Valor points with Glory points. You can increase your Valor rank by just playing Quickplay or Iron Banner in the Crucible. But to increase your Glory rank you need to play Competitive Crucible. And to get the Revoker you need to earn 3500 points by playing Competitive Crucible. Until now, Competitive Crucible has been known to be not as forgiving as normal Crucible because you lose Glory points when you lose the game. But this time Bungie has clearly mentioned that the players won’t lose the Glory points that gets added to their progress to unlock the Revoker.
You are good to go!
Tried Dauntless yet? Check out our Dauntless guides:
- Dauntless – How to Neutral Furyplate, Furytail and Furytooth
- Dauntless – All exotics and how to unlock them
That’s all folks!