Shadowkeep has finally arrived in Destiny 2 with the Season of the Undying. And a new season means new Exotics. Shadowkeep added a whole lot of exciting Exotic weapons in the game. Monte Carlo is one of them. Here is everything you need to know about the Monte Carlo.
Destiny 2 – How to get Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo – Weapon description
Monte Carlo is a Kinetic Exotic Auto Rifle that came in Destiny 2 with the Shadowkeep update. It is the fourth Exotic Auto Rifle available in the game. The weapon does decent amount of damage inside Crucible and is quite powerful.
The Monte Carlo is a 600 RPM Auto Rifle with a magazine size of 43. The Range is decent on this weapon but nothing spectacular. Lets us take a look at the rolls and perks of the Monte Carlo:
- Intrinsic Perk – Monte Carlo Method : Dealing damage with this weapon reduces your melee cooldown and grants a chance to fully charge your melee ability with each kill.
- Barrel – Fluted Barrel
- Magazine – High-Caliber Rounds
- Trait – Markov Chain : This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon. Melee kills grant ammo for this weapon. Markov Chain stacks upto x5.
- Stock – Composite Stock
Where to find the Monte Carlo?
There is no specific exotic quest or activity that will grant you this weapon. Monte Carlo is a random world drop and can drop for you from any source. If you already have most of the Exotics in the game then you obviously have a better chance of acquiring the Monte Carlo. But if you are new to the game then it might take a while till you get the drop.
You won’t find Xur bringing this weapon as he never brings Exotics from the running season. So the only way of getting the Monte Carlo is via Exotic Engrams. And who knows, your first Exotic Engram drop in Shadowkeep might be a Monte Carlo.
- Destiny 2 – How to equip or change Finishers
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- How to get Ace Of Spades catalyst
- Destiny 2 – How to get Upgrade Module
- How to farm Mod Components easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Eriana’s Vow
That’s all folks!