Ascendant Challenge March 29, 2021 – Ascendant Challenge is an activity that you unlock when you reach Dreaming City. If you are new to Destiny 2 then let me tell you that you need to complete the entire Forsaken Campaign in order to unlock access to the Dreaming City.
Ascendant challenges are challenges tied to the Ascendant plane. Every week you will find a single portal at random locations that act as the door to the Ascendant Plane. The level of the curse influences the location of the Ascendant Challenge every week. There are few set locations of the Ascendant Challenge and the rotation happens between these locations only. They are:
- Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Chamber of Starlight
- Aphelion’s Rest
- Gardens of Esila
- Spine of Keres
- Harbinger’s Seclude
The Ascendant Challenge for this week is called Forfeit Shrine.
Ascendant Challenge Location
The location of the Ascendant Challenge this week is Gardens of Esila.
Here is the exact location:
Start by spawning at Divalian Mists and make your way towards The Strand. Just after you enter The Strand, take a right turn and follow the directions shown on the map.
If you are having trouble locating the exact location of the Ascendant portal then here is a video showing the Ascendant challenge location at Gardens of Esila:
Petra Venj Location this week
This is a Weak Curse week, so you can find Petra at the Divalian mists.
How to do the Ascendant Challenge?
- Spawn at the Dreaming City
- Visit Petra Venj
- Grab the Ascendant Challenge bounty
- Make sure that you have a Tincture of Queensfoil in your Inventory
- Open your Inventory and use a Tincture of Queensfoil
- Each Tincture lasts for 30 mins, so you need to be quick
- Now go to the location of the Ascendant Portal
- If you have already used the Tincture then a dark-colored portal will open up
- Enter the portal, and you will find yourself standing in the Ascendant Plane
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!