Having a tough time sending an invitation to your Steam friend? Here is how to invite or summon your friends to the co-op party.
Darksiders Genesis – How to invite friend to party
Inviting friends kind of works differently in Darksiders Genesis. It is not as straightforward as other games where you just go into the game, press the Main Menu button and invite anybody you want. To be honest this can be a bit confusing for a lot of players. As you have to do more than just press a single button.
How to invite a friend in Darksiders Genesis
Here is how you can invite or join a friend in Darksiders Genesis:
- Start the game in Friends or Invite only mode
- You cannot invite a friend yet
- Travel a bit
- You will come by a Purple color stone
- It is the Summoning Stone
- Interact with the Summoning Stone by pressing F
- You will now get 3 options : Splitscreen Co-op, Invite and Join
- Select Invite
- Now select the name of your friend from the list whom you want to invite
- Wait for your friend to accept the invitation
How to join a friend in Darksiders Genesis
The process is pretty much the game. In order to join a friend:
- Go to a Summoning Stone
- Interact by pressing F
- Select Join
- Select the name of the friend you want to join
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!