If you are here to know where your saves or save game files of Cyberpunk 2077 are, then you need not to worry. Here is where you can find your PC saves or savegame files:
Cyberpunk 2077 – Save game location – Where are my saves
Cyberpunk 2077 Save Location
The straightforward location of the save game files is : C:\Users\Your username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
The number of folders inside the Cyberpunk 2077 folder depend on the number of your saves in the game. The location is the same for Steam users, Epic Games Launcher user and GOG users.
You will find two types of saves inside the Cyberpunk 2077 folder. Autosaves and Manual Saves. If you want to find your most recent save then just :
- Press right click
- Take your mouse pointer to Sort by
- Select Date Modified
- The most recent save should come up on the top
- Check the time and date on the folder to confirm
How to edit Cyberpunk 2077 Save
If you were looking for your saves so that you can edit them, then here is how to do it:
- Open your most recent save folder. It can be an Autosave or a Manual Save
- You should see a .json file called metadata.9.json
- Right click on it and open it with Notepad
- You will be able to see all your data. Things like playtime or your level or your lifepath
No matter what you do, just make sure to create a backup of your saves. Just in case anything goes wrong.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Cyberpunk guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!
That’s all folks!