COD Modern Warfare Crossbow – Wondering how can you unlock the Crossbow in Call of Duty Modern Warfare? Don’t worry we got you.
Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare 2019 – How to get Crossbow
Infinity Ward recently dropped the January 22 update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. It is one of the biggest updates we have seen till date, with a size of almost 50 GB. Yes, 50 GB! The size of COD MW updates surprises me every time, as we have got whole AAA games that are of the size of a single Modern Warfare update.
The update did bring a lot of changes but the main highlight of the update is obviously the Crossbow. The much requested Crossbow has finally arrived in COD MW. It is has arrived in the game as a Marksman Rifle.
The Crossbow being a Marksman Rifle is obviously a one-shot weapon. The weapon is silent and cannot be detected by Trophy Systems. The weapon fires 20.0″ bolts with great lethality. We haven’t tested the range yet but it is pretty much going be somewhere between a Sniper Rifle and Marksman Rifle. The Crossbow has certain customization and ammunition exclusive to the weapon only.
Now, you won’t get the Crossbow immediately after launching the game. You will have to unlock it. But the good thing is you can unlock the Crossbow at any level.
How to unlock the Crossbow
Here are the steps to unlock the Crossbow in Call of Duty Modern Warfare:
- Go to Multiplayer mode
- Go to Weapons
- Select any loadout you want
- Click on the Marksman Rifle tab
- At the bottom you will notice the Marksman Rifle Delta – Crossbow
- Unlock Criteria – Using a Marksman Rifle with a Reflex optic, get 5 kills in 25 different matches
- You have to play 25 matches and you have to get 5 eliminations in every match with any Markman Rifle
- Now equip any Marksman Rifle that you have unlocked in your loadout
- Go to Gunsmith
- Equip any Reflex Sight. Both the Aim-op Reflex Sight and the Operator Reflex Sight are good enough for this
I am not sure whether you have to scope in and get the eliminations in order for them to get counted or “no-scopes” would do too. That is something you have to figure out yourself.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!