Seeing your teammates and opponents use different looking in-game characters or operators but don’t know how to equip them yourself? Don’t worry we got you.
Call Of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare 2019 – How to change your character or operator
Can we change our character in COD MW 2019
Yes, you can. The characters in Modern Warfare are called Operators and there are plenty of them. When you start the game you get two default Operators. One for Coalition and one for Allegiance. But you can change the default ones and choose the ones you like.
How to change character or operator
The process is pretty easy and straightforward. Here is how to do it:
- Start the game
- Select either Multiplayer or Co-op. You cannot change characters inside Campaign
- Now inside both Multiplayer and Co-op modes you will notice the Operators tab
- Click on the Operators tab right beside the Weapons tab
- Now as I mentioned before. You can select one Operator for Coalition and one for Allegiance.
- Click on Coalition and you will arrive at the Operator Select screen for Coalition
- Choose one from the list
- Repeat this again for Allegiance as well
- After you are done selecting press R on either Coalition or Allegiance to set it as your Default Operator
Remember that you will have to unlock most of the Operators before you can use them. Just take your mouse pointer on the Operator you want to unlock and check the requirements. Fulfill those requirements and you will successfully unlock the Operator.
And that is how you change your in-game character or operator in Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
Check out some other COD MW 2019 guides:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare – Lag fix
- COD Modern Warfare – Best/Optimal Graphics settings
- COD MW 2019 – Game looks blurry
- How to check ping in Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
That’s all folks!