COD Modern Warfare Muskeg – Wondering how you can unlock the Muskeg in COD MW or Warzone? Don’t worry we got you.
Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare – How to get Muskeg
The Muskeg is a Legendary or Orange Shotgun Blueprint for the 725 or Shotgun Charlie in Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone. The Blueprint can be obtained via Multiplayer Missions which means you need to first activate the specific Multiplayer Mission that has the Muskeg as the reward. Then you can proceed with the objectives.
In order to activate the mission you need to:
- Go to either Multiplayer mode or Co-op mode
- Click on the Challenges tab which you will notice just beside Operators
- Now you will see three options: Missions, Daily Challenges and Weekly Challenges
- Click on Missions
- Scroll down until you see the legendary mission called Proactive Assault
- Activate it
[Note : The Mission is not tied to the Battle Pass]
How to get Muskeg in COD Modern Warfare and Warzone
Here are the objectives that you need to complete in order to get the Muskeg Blueprint for 725:
- Objective 1 – Get 20 One-Shot Eliminations using a Shotgun
Rewards : 200 XP, Bone Brawl Calling Card
- Objective 2 – Get 7 Double Eliminations using a Shotgun
Rewards : 3000 XP, Opportunist Calling Card
- Objective 3 – Get 15 Eliminations while Sliding, using a Shotgun
Rewards : 4000 XP, Torrential Tranches Spray
- Objective 4 – Get 20 Point Blank Eliminations using a Shotgun
Rewards : 5000 XP, Spitting Acid Calling Card
- Objective 5 – Get 10 Buzzkills (Eliminate and enemy one elimination from a Killstreak)
Rewards : 6000 XP, Red-Faced Spray
- Objective 6 – Get 5 Eliminations without getting eliminated using a Shotgun 3 times
Rewards : 7500 XP, Muskeg Legendary Shotgun Blueprint
A total of 6 objectives you need to complete if you want to unlock the Muskeg Blueprint.
Muskeg – Attachments
The Muskeg Blueprint comes with the following Attachments:
|Optic||Solozero Optics Mini Reflex|
|Guard||FORGE TAC Steady Grip|
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on June 11, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.
3 thoughts on “Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare – How to get Muskeg”
Do you have to use a shotgun to get the ten buzzkills?
No. Any weapon will do.
Actually yes you have. The other comment is wrong. They actually updated it sonit even states “… with shotgun” now but before it said only buzzkills and the counter wouldnt go up unless you go one with buzzkill