Wondering how to get those shiny Golden Skins for your weapons in Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Here is how.
Call of Duty (COD) Black Ops Cold War – How to unlock Gold Weapon Skins
Are the Golden Skin in Black Ops Cold War?
Yes, just like Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War also features Gold or Golden weapon skins. But a lot of you might not notice them because they are not easy to unlock and requires a whole lot of commitment. The amount of time and commitment that is required to unlock a Gold Camo for a single weapon is a bit high. Not as high as it is in COD MW though.
How to get Gold Weapon Skins
Let me start by saying that there is no shortcut or easy workaround for this process. If you want to unlock a Gold Camo for a weapon to showoff then you have to work for it. Here is how to do it:
- First go to Multiplayer mode
- Click on the Loadout tab
- Select Create A Class
- Select your favorite custom loadout
- Bring the mouse pointer on the weapon that you want to customize
- Select Gunsmith
- Click on the Appearance tab on the top
- Now all the skins should appear on your screen
- Click on Mastery
- And you should see the Gold Camo there
- Now in order to unlock the Gold Skin, for any weapon, you will have to unlock 35 other multiplayer skins for that weapon
- That means you can unlock any 35 skins from the different weapon skin types
- Once you unlock all 35 for a weapon, you will automatically unlock the Gold Camo for that weapon
And that is all you need to do! You have now successfully unlocked the Gold skin for your weapon.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!