Wondering where are your pre-order bonus skins and how to claim them? Don’t worry, we got you.
Call of Duty (COD) Black Ops Cold War – How to claim Pre-Order Bonus Rewards
No matter what platform you pre-order Black Ops Cold Wars on, you’ll get two free Weapon Blueprints available the second you start the game.
These two skins or blueprint are a part of the Confrontation Weapons Pack, they are:
- Iron Curtain, an Assault Rifle based on an iconic Soviet heavy-hitting weapon
- Western Front, is a three-round burst Tactical Rifle with plenty of patriotic flare
Both of these blueprints have five pre-configured attachments. So even if you haven’t unlocked any attachment, you will be able to test them out on these blueprints.
How to claim these pre-order bonus skins/blueprints
If you had pre-ordered the game then you will get the blueprints for sure. Getting the blueprints is a really easy process. Here is what you have to do:
- Play the game until you reach Level 4
- Once you reach Level 4, you will successfully unlock the Create-a-Class option inside the Loadouts menu
- Now all that is left to do is, go to Create-a-Class and equip the blueprints
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on November 12, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.