Wondering how to change the skin or camo of your weapon in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Here is a guide.
Call of Duty (COD) Black Ops Cold War – How to change Weapon Skins
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold offer players a lot of stuff for in-game progression. That includes Weapon Skins or Weapon Camos as well. You can unlock different skins for every single weapon in the game, as long as you manage to complete the challenges tied to the skins.
There are 8 types of weapon skins or camos in the game right now. They are:
Different Camo types have different types of challenges attached to them.
How to change weapon skin?
Changing your weapon skin is a straightforward process:
- First you have to reach Level 4 in the game in order to unlock “Create A Class”
- Launch the game
- Select Multiplayer
- Click on the Loadout tab
- Click on Create A Class
- Select your favorite custom loadout
- Bring the mouse pointer on the weapon that you want to customize
- Select Gunsmith
- Click on the Appearance tab at the top
- Now, all the skins should appear on your screen
- Pick from the ones that are not greyed-out. You can actually hover your mouse pointer on the skins, and you will be able to see the challenges tied to them.
And that is all you need to do! You have now successfully equipped a skin on your weapon.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on January 9, 2024
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.