Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could be invincible in our favorite games whenever we want? Wait, we can?
Borderlands 3 – Invincible Glitch – How to get Infinite Health and Shields
What is the Invincible Glitch in Borderlands 3?
It is when you glitch the game to make your character have unlimited health and shields. No matter how much you get hit by the enemies, your health and shields won’t deplete at all. You can fight every single boss in the game without losing even 1% of your health bar.
Though infinite hp and shields are awesome things to have in a game, it takes away the fun from the game in my opinion. Especially in games like Borderlands 3 where you have a lot of weapons, shields, class mods and artifacts that react with your health to give awesome bonuses.
How to trigger the glitch?
I agree that the word ‘Invincible’ sounds very tempting but this glitch is not that easy pull off. You need a specific type of artifacts for this. Artifacts that grant the following perk: Temporary Invulnerability when Health drops below 50%. The one I have used in order to trigger this glitch is the Last Stand Commander Planetoid Legendary Artifact. Mine is at level 32 but the level doesn’t matter here. The Last Stand Commander Planetoid Legendary Artifact grants invulnerability for 5 seconds when hp drops below 50%. So, you have exactly 5 seconds to trigger this glitch. Here is what you need to do:
- Equip the Last Stand Commander Planetoid Legendary Artifact
- Damage yourself by shooting a Torgue weapon towards the ground
- I wouldn’t recommend using grenades as they take way a huge chunk of health in one hit. So you might end up eliminating yourself
- Once your health drops below 50% open your inventory immediately
- Swap the Last Stand Commander Planetoid with any other artifact that doesn’t have the same perk
- You are now invincible
- Stand in front of any enemy and you won’t take any damage
Here is a video demonstrating the whole process:
How to fix or turn off the glitch?
Just Fast Travel to any other location or quit the game and start again.
If you have found this guide helpful then do let us know in the comment section. And if you have anything more to add regarding this glitch then also comment down below. Happy farming!
- Infinite Legendary loot from Hoarder Tink glitch
- Borderlands 3 – How to solve the giant cube puzzle at Desolation’s Edge
- Borderlands 3 – Performance guide
- How to get the Brainstormer
- Borderlands 3 – How to get The Butcher
- Borderlands 3 – How to get The Transformer
- How to get Lucian’s Call
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 14, 2019
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.