Spinels farm re4 remake – At some point of time in RE4’s remake, you’ll have to purchase some items from the shop. This can be done using two of the in-game currencies, namely, Spinels and Pesetas. In the original RE4, spinels were present however, they didn’t have much of an application, keeping the selling them option aside, of course.
In this article by Frondtech, we’ll be guiding you with the best possible way using which you could farm Spinels fast in RE4’s remake, keep reading!
Best Way to Farm Spinels Fast in RE4 Remake
The main way to get spinels in the game is by obtaining them as drops, but even with that said, nothing’s promised. Spinels drop from bosses or mini-bosses, but not from each and every one of them, so not really a reliable source to obtain the same. The best way to obtain those spinels would be to:
- Just head to a merchant near you and look next to him.
- You’ll see an option to complete poster requests.
- These poster requests aren’t really difficult to complete. You’ll find yourself collecting things, shooting different targets, or defeating enemies, often in order to complete those poster requests.
- Activate one of the poster requests and start completing it by doing the stated task.
- Once you’ve managed to complete it, just head back to the merchant.
- The merchant, in return for the poster request, will reward you some spinels, which can be later exchanged for some essential items.
Different Items and how many Spinels you can get by exchanging them
Here’s a complete list of the items that you could exchange spinels for:
- Exclusive Upgrade Ticket: 40x Spinels
- Spinels Attache Case – Leather: 12x Spinels
- Matilda Stock: 12x Spinels
- Laser Sight: 10x Spinels
- Matilda Handgun: 10x Spinels
- Red9 Stock: 9x Spinels
- Attache Case- Black: 8x Spinels
- TMP Stock: 8x Spinels
- High-Power Scope: 7x Spinels
- Village Treasure Map: 1x Spinels
- Spinel Punisher Handgun: 5x
- Spinels Island Treasure Map: 5x
- Red Beryl: 4x Spinels
- Yellow Diamond: 3x Spinels
- Castle Treasure Map: 3x Spinels
- Gunpowder x10: 3x Spinels
- Yellow Herb: 3x Spinels
- Gold Token: 3x Spinels
- Chalice of Atonement: 3x Spinels
- Elegant Mask: 2x Spinels
- Velvet Blue: 1x
As you can probably tell, the list’s quite long, signifying that spinels are actually quite an important currency to have. You never know when you’ll need it.
That’s everything you need to know about how you could farm Spinels quicker in Resident Evil 4’s remake.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more Resident Evil 4 Remake guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on April 4, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.