Dragon Fangs in TOTK – The latest The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is finally out, and along with it has come a lot of content for the fans to explore and try their hands at.
Are you struggling with how you can obtain the Dragon Fangs in Zelda’s latest Tears of the Kingdom? Worry not; we have you covered! Here is all you need to know about the best way to farm Dragon Fangs in Tears of the Kingdom. Keep reading to find out!
Getting Dragon Fangs is a pretty simple process in Tears of the Kingdom. However, it’ll require you to give a little extra effort. Given that the dragons in Hyrule are pretty calm so you don’t need to worry about any attacks from them. Therefore they become the perfect source for you to obtain the dragon parts. Among the various other parts, fangs are also essential items you can use in varied ways, like making food, elixir, or fused weapons. So, if you cannot wait to get Farosh, Light Dragon and Naydra Fang in Tears of the Kingdom, the following guide will help!
How can you farm Dragon Fangs in Zelda TOTK?
As said earlier, getting the Dragon fangs is pretty simple, but with just a little extra effort. The trick is to target the dragon’s face in the game. Now be it Farosh, Dinraal, Light Dragon, or Naydra, just shoot at their face with an arrow, and it will drop 1 of Fang. If you are still unsure as to how you need to do this, then follow the steps below to obtain the Fang:
- Firstly go and find the dragon whose fangs you want to obtain. We have already written articles on the Location of Dragons in TOTK:
- When you have reached the spawn location of the dragon, then head to the nearby Skyview tower.
- From there, launch yourself in the sky and then glide using your paraglider to fly till you find the dragon of your choice.
- After you spot it, glide near its face and grab your bow and arrow.
- Now, to get Light Dragon’s fang, fire at its face when the dragon’s mouth is closed.
- To get Naydra Dragon’s fang, you must fire aiming at its tongue.
- To get Farosh Dragon’s fang, fire at its face when the dragon’s mouth is opened.
We advise that you first land on the face of the dragon and then fire the arrow, as this will reduce the probability of you missing the shot. However, before you hop on, do make sure that to avoid elemental damage, you have the necessary armor.
That pretty much sums up everything there is to know about the best way to farm Dragon fangs in Tears of the Kingdom.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out our other guides on Zelda Tears of Kingdom. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 31, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.