There is no denying that Treyarch and Activision have put together a fantastic gaming title and optimised it to run efficiently. Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 is all over the internet now and there is no stopping it. Even though Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout runs pretty well on PC as long as your system meets the minimum requirements, it still needs so tweaks here and there in the Settings menu because we all know that gamers avoid playing competitive games on High settings just to get better hit registries. Here are the Best Graphics Or Video Settings for Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout PC:
Best Graphics Or Video Settings for Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout PC
- Always set your display mode to Fullscreen. Trying to run it on Borderless or Windowed mode can cause serious performance issues.
- Make sure your Display Resolution matches the resolution of your monitor. Nvidia users who use DSR are recommended to turn it off.
- Keep Render Resolution from 95 to 100. Lowering it further will make the game look blurry and increasing it will cause reduction in FPS.
- Set Texture Quality to Medium.
- Set Special Effects Quality to Very Low. You won’t even get to spot the special effects when you are in a firefight.
- Set Texture Filtering Quality to Medium.
- Set Model Quality to Medium.
- Set Screen Space Reflection to Off.
- Set Small Object Culling to Medium.
- Set Special Effects Shadows to Off.
- Set Shadow Quality to Low. Never increase this otherwise your performance will take a huge hit.
- Set Dynamic Shadows to All.
- Set Weapon Shadow to Off.
- Set Anti-Aliasing Quality to Medium.
- Set Ambient Occlusion Quality to Medium.
- Set Motion Blur to Off. Nobody likes to keep Motion Blur on in competitive games since every single frame matters. You wouldn’t want a blurry frame when the enemy is nearby.
- Set Subsurface Scattering to On.
- Set Order Independent Transparency to Medium.
You are good to go!
Click here to get a full COD Black Ops 4 Performance Guide
That’s all folks!