Battletoads 2020 keyboard controls and key bindings – Looking for the keyboard controls of PC version of Battletoads 2020? Here they are.
Battletoads 2020 – Keyboard controls and key bindings
- Move Up – W
- Move Left – A
- Move Down – S
- Move Right – D
- Jump – Space
- Evade – Shift
- Strike – Left Mouse Button
- Morph Attack – Right Mouse Button
- Launcher Attack – Middle Mouse Button/Mouse Wheel Click
- Aim – Ctrl
- Tongue Enemy/Pull Enemy – Ctrl+Left Mouse Button
- Grab Tongue Ring – Ctrl+Space
- Grab Collectable/Health Fly – Ctrl+Right Mouse Button
- Spit – Ctrl+Middle Mouse Button
- Taunt – T
- Tag in Rash – 1
- Tag in Pimple – 2
- Tag in Zitz – 3
- Revive – F
- Use – F
- Activate Invincibility – X
These are the default Combat Controls of Battletoads.
- Pause – Esc
- Join Game – Return
- Show/Hide Player Indicator – Home
These are the default General Controls of Battletoads.
You can access these settings by just going to Settings > Controls > Rebind Input.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on August 20, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.