AC Valhalla best graphics settings – One of the most anticipated and hyped titles of this year, which is probably also one of the best Action-RPG games of this year, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has finally been released by Ubisoft. Considering how much hype this game managed to create since the trailer came out, you can be very sure that every single fan of the Assassin’s Creed games is going to try this out.
Now, players who are using high-end gaming rigs are not facing many issues with the performance of the game. It is the low-medium end users who are experiencing some good amount of problems. That is why we decided to come up with this graphics settings guide for AC Valhalla, that would hopefully help the low-medium users in getting a smoother experience with the game.
Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla – Best Graphics Settings to fix FPS Drops
Tweaking in-game graphics or video settings not only gives you a smoother experience but also gets rid of performance issues like fps drops. Same is the case with AC Valhalla. Lets see if it is possible to make this game run for people with low end hardware by tweaking the in-game video or graphics settings.
Recommended Graphics Settings
- Field of View – 80%
- FPS LIMIT – OFF
- Window Mode – Fullscreen
- Aspect Ratio – 16:9 (Native)
- Resolution – 1920×1080 (Depends on the native resolution of your monitor)
- Refresh Rate – 144 Hz (Depends on the native refresh rate of your monitor)
- V-Sync – Off
- Resolution Scale – 100%
- Adaptive Quality – Off
- Anti-Aliasing – Medium
- World Details – Medium
- Clutter – Medium
- Shadows – Low
- Volumetric Clouds – Medium
- Water – Medium
- Screen Space Reflections – Off (This is mainly for Water)
- Environment Textures – Medium (Turning this down any further will make the ground look blurry)
- Character Textures – Medium
- Depth of Field – Off (I personally don’t like DOF, you can set this to Low if you want)
- Motion Blur – Off
Specifications of our Test Rig
It is always recommended to run a game on a medium end gaming rig if you want to find out the best combination of graphics settings for the game. There is no point in running benchmarks on gaming rigs with high or enthusiast level graphics cards. Because lets be honest, every single game will run smoothly on a RTX 3080 or a RX 5700 XT.
Though the system requirements of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are on the higher side, we still went ahead and ran it on a very basic and mediocre gaming PC. Here are the full specifications of our rig:
- CPU : Intel i3 9100F
- GPU : Zotac GTX 1650 4GB
- RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz
- OS : Windows 10 64-bit (Latest Update)
- SSD : 256GB (Game installed on HDD)
- HDD : 1 TB 7200 rpm
- Monitor Resolution : 1920×1080
- Driver : GeForce Game Ready Driver v457.09 [Drivers Optimized for AC Valhalla were not available]
Utility used : FRAPS v3.5.99
|Minimum FPS||Average FPS||Maximum FPS|
|38 FPS||44 FPS||52 FPS|
The game is still being tested. I am not ready to make any judgements regarding the performance of the game yet. But you can be sure that AC Valhalla is easily playable on a low-medium end gaming rig.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, do check out the other guides on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Who knows, you might end up finding something helpful.
That’s all folks!