Ascendant Challenge location March 17-23, 2020 – Another weekly reset in Destiny 2 which means a different location for the Ascendant portal. So where is the Ascendant Challenge location this week?
Destiny 2 – Ascendant Challenge location this week – March 17-23 2020
What is an Ascendant Challenge?
Ascendant Challenge is an activity that you unlock when you reach Dreaming City. If you are new to Destiny 2 the let me tell you that you need to complete the entire Forsaken Campaign in order to unlock access to the Dreaming City.
Ascendant challenges are challenges tied to the Ascendant plane. Every week you will find a single portal at random locations that act as the door to the Ascendant Plane. The level of the curse influences the location of the Ascendant Challenge every week. There are few set locations of the Ascendant Challenge and the rotation happens between these locations only. They are:
- Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Chamber of Starlight
- Aphelion’s Rest
- Gardens of Esila
- Spine of Keres
- Harbinger’s Seclude
Ascendant Challenge Location today (March 17-23 2020)
The location of the Ascendant Challenge this week is Spine of Keres.
Note : The location is valid for March 17 | March 18 | March 19 | March 20 | March 21 | March 22 | March 23
Here is the exact location:
Start by spawning at Divalian Mists and make your way towards Spine of Keres. Now the problem is Spine of Keres is a huge location and the Ascendant portal sits at a very small corner in this enormous area. So if someone is new to the game, it is almost impossible for him to find out the exact location. That is why a video would be better in this case.
If you are having trouble locating the exact location of the Ascendant portal then here is a video showing the Ascendant challenge location at Spine of Keres:
How to do the Ascendant Challenge?
- Spawn at the Dreaming City
- Visit Petra Venj
- Grab the Ascendant Challenge bounty
- Make sure that you have a Tincture of Queensfoil in your Inventory
- Open you Inventory and use a Tincture of Queensfoil
- Each Tincture lasts for 30 mins so you need to be quick
- Now go to the location of the Ascendant Portal
- If you have already used the Tincture then a dark colored portal will open up
- Enter the portal and you will find yourself standing in the Ascendant Plane
Petra Venj Location this week
This is a Medium Curse week so you can find Petra at Rheasilvia.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
Check out some other Destiny 2 guides:
- How to get Assassin’s Cowl
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to get Huckleberry Catalyst
- How to get Mindbender’s Ambition
That’s all folks!