Lets take a look at all the changes coming to the Weapons and Armor in Apex Legends in Season 7 Ascension.
Apex Legends – Weapon and Armor changes in Season 7 Ascension – Buff and Nerfs
Season 7 has brought plenty of significant buffs and nerfs to the Weapons in the Apex Legends. And there are some significant Armor changes as well. Here are all of them:
Weapons in Supply Drop
R99 Out of Supply Drop:
- Damage: 12 -> 11 (from Care Package version to normal pre-season 6)
- Ammo 20/22/24/27
Prowler Into Supply Drop:
- Magazine size: 35; reserve ammo: 175
Fully Kitted Weapons or Golden Weapons
- Removed: Devotion, Mastiff, Triple Take, Flatline, Volt
- New: Wingman, Sentinel, Havoc, G7, Alternator
- Increasing horizontal recoil of the first 3 shots slightly to the right (first burst when in burst mode)
- Increasing recoil magnitude in the later stages of the pattern
- Reducing recoil multiplier in single fire mode to help compensate for additional recoil in pattern. Recoil should mostly be increased in burst mode rather than single fire mode
- Reducing headshot multiplier 2.0 -> 1.75 (44 -> 39 damage headshot against no helmet base character)
Updated recoil pattern. Kicks up, then right, then left, then up again.
- LSTAR has a new recoil pattern that kicks horizontally at first and then settles into a relatively consistent upward recoil. Players who feather the trigger will be able to keep the LSTAR in the good portion of the recoil pattern.
- LSTAR venting time after letting go of the trigger has been reduced 0.4s -> 0.15s.
- LSTAR will now reduce heat faster when not overheated — 1.15s from 99.9% to 0% charge if not overheated, still 2.45s if overheated.
- Energized Sentinel now has a pure damage increase, instead of bonus damage only vs shields
- Energized Sentinel base damage 70 -> 88
Fire rate 1.3 -> 1.2
- Quickdraw Holster Hop-up: This new hop-up attaches to the RE-45 and Wingman. When equipped, the gun becomes quicker to raise and lower, takes less time to ADS, and has reduced hipfire spread (particularly when not actively moving). This should open up new opportunities to use the two weapons, especially in close-quarters combat.
- The Selectfire Receiver hop-up will be removed from the loot pool to make room.
Evo Armor Changes
Damages required to evolve Evo Armor has been increased in order to reduce the amount of players with Red Evo Armor during the end game.
- Level 0 -> 1 : 100 damage (from 50)
- Level 1 -> 2 : 150 damage (from 125)
- Level 2 -> 3 : 300 damage (from 250)
- Level 3 -> 4 : 750 damage (from 500)
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want you can check out the other Apex Legends guides that we have on Frondtech. Happy Gaming
That’s all folks!