Apex Legends Season 4 Week 2 Battle Pass Challenges February 11-17, 2020 – Here for the Week 2 challenges of Apex Legends Season 4? Don’t worry we got you.
Apex Legends Season 4 – Week 2 Battle Pass Challenges – February 11-17 2020
Week 2 Challenges
Here is the list of all the challenges of the first week of Season 4 in Apex Legends:
- Land in The Tree – +1 Battle Pass Level [We will update the next 3 locations soon]
- Deal 500 damage with sub machine guns – +1 Battle Pass Level
- Get 20 knockdowns as Lifeline, Octane or Revenant – +1 Battle Pass Level
- Repair 2000 points of shield damage as Wattson – 6000 XP
- Have 5 gas traps activated as Caustic – 6000 XP
- Get a Top 5 finish 3 times – 6000 XP
- Get 10 kills with the Peacekeeper – 6000 XP
Apart from Challenge 3 none of the challenges are that difficult and should be quite easy for everyone to complete.
Weekly Recurring Challenges
- Complete 5 Daily Challenges – +1 Battle Pass Level
- Complete 10 Daily Challenges – +1 Battle Pass Level
How to check my challenges?
Unless you are a complete player, you shouldn’t have trouble finding your weekly challenges and how much you have progressed. But if you are new then in order to check your challenges just click on “See All Challenges” on the right side of your Lobby screen. Click on it and you will be able to see all your challenges.
Want to Reroll you challenges? Here is a guide:
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!