Do you want to recover your health or stamina in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and thus crave a hearty meal? Then check out the guide below to know all the recipes in the game and how you can cook them!
All Zelda TOTK Recipes to Recover HP and Stamina – Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
Here is a list of all the recipes in the game with their effects and ingredients required:
|Stamina Recovers by 45%
|Energizing Mushroom Skewer
|Stamina Recovers by 75%
|Meat & Mushroom Skewer
|Depending on the number of ingredients, you get hearts.
|Fish & Mushroom Skewer
12 minutes of Cold Resistance
|Fried Wild Greens
|5 and a half Hearts
How can you cook food in Zelda TOTK?
You must drop the food ingredients into the game’s campfire or fire to cook them. Here is a step-by-step explanation of how you can cook food:
- Firstly, you must select the food ingredients from the material tabs in your inventory.
- Hold these required ingredients close to the fire before you throw them. Remember that you can only hold up to 5 food ingredients at once.
- Also note that when you drop these ingredients into the fire, you can only use a single type of ingredient in one go.
- After you have dropped the ingredients, wait for a while; then, they will turn into food items.
- You will require a cooking pot over the fire to select various ingredients.
- In Hyrule, you will find pots around various villages and settlements.
- In the game, you can also get a Portable cooking pot.
- When you have a portable pot or the pot, you can quickly cook a delicious meal by combining the various ingredients.
You can gather food ingredients based on your desired health, stamina, or weather resistance. To do so, you must learn the recipes to cook them instantly in the game Zelda TOTK.
So that pretty much sums up everything we know about All recipes in Zelda TOTK.
Note: We know these are not all the recipes. They will all get added one by one.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out our other guides on Zelda Tears of Kingdom. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on January 4, 2024
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.