After a lot of hype and anticipation, The Witch Queen update is now here. The update has brought a ton of content to the game. As long as I remember, the update was around 21 GB on Steam. There are a ton of new Exotics, Void 3.0, a ton of new powerful Legendary weapons, and of course, weapon crafting.
Crafting is now one of the core components of the Destiny 2 Game. And the Witch Queen Expansion brings in a lot of different weapons that can be crafted, along with a variety of Exotics. The Exotics are considered to be the best in class for weapons and armor in the game. So this guide will cover all the craftable Exotics in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
As soon, you start the game after downloading the update. You will have to choose from two different options, Be Brave or Be Legend. Depending upon the difficult choices you have made, we went with “Become Legend” because I will be partnering up with two more friends, so we don’t mind going in for a bit of more challenge.
Coming back to the point, the weapons that you craft in the Relic are pretty strong. And these unique Exotic weapons can turn your Guardian, protector of the last safe city on Earth, into a weapon of destruction. But to do that, you would have to learn what are the different Exotics and in what way you should customize them, that will suit your play style.
So this guide will help you with all the Craftable Exotics List in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Expansion.
All Craftable Exotics in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen – 02/23/2022
This is to note that there are only very craftable exotics present in the new Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Expansion. There might be more exotics that will be added to the game in the future, but right now to start with we have four different craftable exotics that you can make in The Witch Queen Expansion.
- Edge of action – Glaive
- Edge of Intent – Glaive
- Edge of Concurrence – Glaive
- Osteo Striga – Submachine Gun
How to craft Exotics in Destiny 2
Now, Crafting an exotic weapon follows the same process as a normal weapon. These are steps to craft an exotic in Destiny 2 the Witch Queen Expansion.
- Find the Blueprint (Pattern) of the Exotic Weapon that you want to craft
- Bring the Pattern back to The Enclave, located on Savathun’s Throne World
- When you are in the Enclave, interact with the Relic – Resonance Engine
- Select “Shape”
- Choose the Pattern of the Exotic, who want to craft, from the list
- Select the Exotic “Intrinsic” of the weapon. This requires no resources for Exotic Weapons
- In case of Legendary weapon, for “Intrinsic” you just need Resonant Alloy and Glimmer. But for “Enhanced Intrinsic”, you will be needing Resonant Alloy, Glimmer, and Enhancement Core
- Fill up the slots with barrel mods, magazine mods, Exotic traits, stock mods, etc.
- For the Catalyst, you will be needing:
- Ascendant Alloy – 3
- Ruinous Element – 140
- Neutral Element – 2000
- You can craft the Exotic without slotting the Catalyst, as well. So don’t worry, if you do not have the resources
- Customize the Exotic according to your playstyle and hit “Craft”
The part that is time-consuming is not Crafting. It is to find the patterns of the Exotic weapons. My first exotic craft was the Osteo Striga SMG. Be patient and spend some time crafting these exotics. They are worth it!
So this was all about “All Craftable Exotics and how to Craft Exotics in Destiny 2”. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Destiny 2, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 23, 2022
Akash Roy, 30, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.