Here are the patch notes of Title Update 1.2.0 in AC Valhalla.
AC Valhalla Update 1.2 brings Transmog, brand new Ostara Festival, New Skills, and More
In-game support for the Ostara Festival has been added.
- The Ostara Festival will be available from March 18 to April 8. It will feature a bloomy Ravensthorpe, some unique side activities (such as egg hunts), and special rewards.
Change Appearance aka Transmog has been added to the game.
- Change your gear and weapon appearance within the same category of items at Gunnar’s blacksmith in Ravensthorpe for 50 silver.
- Changed items will be marked with a star in the inventory.
- Fearless Leaper = When activated, the leap attack damage has a larger area of effect and can be done at any height.
- Raven’s Loot = Your raven gathers loot from targets killed with ranged attacks.
- Loot Food = Eivor now has a higher chance of looting food from dead bodies.
Close Camera Option
Close camera option has been added to the game.
- Once toggled, it will activate a closer camera during regular gameplay.
- The camera will zoom out during combat encounters.
- The option can be toggled in the Gameplay menu.
- There will now be more cats throughout England. The best clutter.
- Foxes should no longer spawn inside Lunden.
- Addressed an issue that downgraded Ubisoft Connect Rewards (i.e. Spartan bow, Moonlight Axe).
- Improved character physics behavior when running up the stairs. Clothes no longer go brrr.
- Small boats will now catch fire when throwing torches at them.
Performance and Stability
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue that could cause freezes when performing a dodge while holding an oil jar inside Burgred’s crypt.
If you want the complete list of changes then you can simply visit Ubisoft’s official page via this link.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, do check out the other guides on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Who knows, you might end up finding something helpful.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 16, 2021
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.