Twitch is giving away free skins for Fortnite Battle Royale if you have a Twitch Prime account. But not everyone is going to spend money to buy Twitch Prime in order to get some free skins. We have a solution for you all. Here are the steps to get Twitch Prime Skins in Fortnite for free :
How to get Twitch Prime Skins in Fortnite for free
- Create a new account on Amazon
- Start your 30 day Amazon Prime Trial by clicking on the “Try Prime” tab located on the top right corner
- Go to Twitch.tv
- Login if you already have a Twitch account or sign up if you don’t
- Link your Amazon Prime account with your Twitch account and you shall get Twitch Prime for free
- Go to epic.gm/twitchprime
- And click on the tab that says “Have Twitch Prime?”
- Follow the instructions
You are good to go!Enjoy the awesome Twitch Prime skins in Fortnite Battle Royale and don’t forget to share this trick with your friends.
The special Twitch Prime loot includes:
- Exclusive Battle Royale Havoc Outfit & Back Bling: Style on friend and foe with the Havoc outfit and his Back Bling.
- Exclusive Battle Royale Sub Commander Outfit & Slipstream Glider: Navigate the battlefield in the Sub Commander Outfit and Slipstream Glider.
- Exclusive Save the World Heroes: Even the mighty Smasher won’t stand a chance against Havoc and Sub Commando Jonesy.
- Exclusive Twitch Chat Emojis: Show your Fortnite pride with 4 exclusive Twitch chat emojis.
Click here to know about the upcoming updates in Fortnite.
That’s all folks!