Let’s have a look on the Week 5 Challenges of the Season 3 Battle Pass of Fortnite Battle Royale:
Fortnite Battle Pass Season 3 Week 5 Challenges
- Use the Bush : You just have to use the bush. It is not necessary to get kills while you are using it.
- Search Chests in Moisty Mire : Land in Moisty Mire and search for 3 chests. You can do it in one game or multiple.
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents : You have to deal 200 damage with the Pickaxe. We would suggest you to land on the same house where your opponents are landing and start beating them with the Pickaxe.
- Visit different Gas Stations in a single match : Visit 3 Gas Stations. One is outside Pleasant Park.
- Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres : Locate the hidden token using a map in Anarchy Acres.
- Pistol Eliminations : Eliminate 3 opponents with the pistol. Yes the Desert Eagle is also a pistol.
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers : Eliminate 3 opponents in Tilted Towers. This should be pretty easy considering the number of players who jump Tilted these days.
Click here to reduce lag in Fortnite
That’s all folks!